Central European Civil Engineering Meeting
29 May – 2 June 2023, Olsztyn, Poland
Central European Civil Engineering Meeting 2023 (CECEM 2023) will take place at University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (UWM), Faculty of Geoengineering, Poland. The meeting is organized by international scientific society RESEARCH AND MODELLING IN CIVIL ENGINEERING in cooperation with UWM as a combined ERASMUS+ and CEEPUS event. CECEM 2023 will have both Staff Training (STT) and Staff Teaching (STA) character. After the event submitted papers will be published in a selected scientific journals. Colleagues from partner and non-partner institutions are encouraged to take part in the event. Participants are expected to obtain ERASMUS+, CEEPUS or other grants from their home Institutions. If needed, organizers will assist with booking suitable transportation and accommodation.
We consider CECEM as a great opportunity to share knowledge and experience in the field of civil and structural engineering. The week-long programme will include round table discussions, presentations, problem solving cases, lab visits, workshops and social events. The main objectives of CECEM include peer-learning, networking, transfer of knowledge and sharing research experiences and best practices. Participants are expected to bring into the discussion examples from their own institutions and present best practices or innovative approaches to the issues addressed.
Dates: Monday, 29 May 2023 – Friday, 02 June 2023
Deadline for applying: 30 April 2023
Registration fee: No fee
Accommodation: Not provided
Contact person: Jacek Katzer, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Registrations (fill in the form)
- Jacek Katzer D.Sc. Ph.D. M.Sc. B.Eng. P.E. – chair of the Meeting Committee,
- Jacek Zabielski Ph.D. M.Sc. B.Eng. P.E. – member of the Meeting Committee
- Joanna Pawłowicz Ph.D. M.Sc. B.Eng. – member of the Meeting Committee
International Advisory Board:
- Gabriella Bolzon – A/Prof.
– Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Krzysztof Cichocki – A/Prof.
– Stanisław Staszic University of Applied Sciences in Pila, Poland
- Angela G. Graeff – Prof.
– Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Jerry W. Wekezer – Prof. Emeritus
– Florida State University, Tallahasse, FL, USA
- Jacek Domski A/Prof.
- – Koszalin University of Technology, Poland
- Mariusz Ruchwa Ph.D. M.Sc. B.Eng., Asst Prof – Internet publications editor
– Koszalin University of Technology, Poland
Aims and Scope
Central European Civil Engineering Meeting (CECEM) aims to create a friendly, vibrant and invigorating environment for presenting and discussing the latest advances in research, technology and modelling in civil engineering. This international scientific event is focused on but not restricted to Central Europe. The best papers delivered during the meeting are selected by Editors (in cooperation with International Advisory Board) and invited for publishing in the peer-reviewed scientific journals. The wide range of aspects covered include: building materials, structures, modelling, new technologies, testing procedures and case studies. The papers should contribute to the development of high engineering skills, techniques, testing procedures, research strategies and modelling practices in civil engineering. The interdisciplinary papers receive special attention from the Editors.